Japoniec 
:) The champ is here

Auto: Fiat 126p Maluch Trophy
Wysłany: 2009-02-28   Mazda Lantis - Aspec

:mrgreen:

i taki akcencik z wyścigów

trochę info o samej lantis z rynku japońskiego w języku angielskim

1, Styling by Porsche

Lantis/323f's exterior was designed by MRE ( Mazda Design Center, Orberammergau, Germany).
We know the MRE chief designer at the time was the one who designed the exteriors of Porsche 924,928,and 944.
From the Lantis/323f design competition, MRE's chief designer proposed the best design to be applied for Lantis/323f(323f), and the second best for Familia NEO(323 coupe), which as a result applied to the end products.
I focused on the issue of this high quality proposition, and I guess since this chief designer was employed by Porsche he may already had this proposition in mind.
Because of this, we can certainly say "Lantis/323f is designed by Porsche!"

2, Porsche Tuning Engine

The engine used by Lantis/323f is a KF-ZE type engine.
This engine is the same engine type developed for Cronos(363), but there has been some practical changes made especially for Lantis/323f. For the horse power, it only seems
160ps became 170ps and rev went up to 500rpm, but there is a rumor going around that this V6 for Lantis/323f tuning was performed by Porsche.
This may not be a rumor because The Porsche Company attentively helps other car companies with their mechanical development.
At that time we know Porsche assisted in putting together Mazda's 2 liter and 1.8 liter V6 engine for Presso/MX-3.
Although,it seems there had been no assistance from Porsche for 1.8 liter inline four unit (BP-ZE).
This may confuse V6 owner, because 1.8 liter inline four unit is used for most races in Japan.

3, Chassis Tuned in Nurbergring

At the time, high quality Japanese car companies started to favor Nurbergring, Germany circuit's chassis tuning for some reason.
Nissan's BNR32 Skyline was the first Japanese car to use this circuit and I guess this started other Japanese car companies to follow.
The main reason Nissan started to use this was to make world's number one FR which would dominate Porsche 944.
It was well known by Nissan development team that Porsche, (other than using their own test course) they used Nurbergring.
It is also known to be a fact that Nissan used to carry out their test runs on the same day as Porsche.
Porsche only started to acknowledge Nissan when it began to super-rap.
As same as NSX and Impressa, Lantis/323f also carried out their test runs often at Nurbergring for the reasons of making new bases of Mazda chassis and to incorporate similar performance to Porsche's tuning engine.

i trochę filmow jtcc

2:32s tego filmu bardzo fajna scena z pewnym japońskim zboczeńcem :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qoh8g3PNXm4

i best motoring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y8XUJK7o2A

Od lat bawią mnie do łez.

Odpowiedz do tematu